How can you measure the results of your sales and revenue management strategy at your hotel or hotel apartment? Which Key Performance Indicator (KPI) should you us at your property?
KPI s a regular benchmark for large hotel chains, while for Independent Hotels it mainly come from a Financial Controller or Hotel Manager's initiatives. Every hotelier involve in Head of Departments position should have an understanding of the below.
Here are some KPI to measure the results of your hotel revenue management strategy?
- REVPAR- Room Revenue per available room
- TREVPAR - Total Room Revenue per available room (Rooms + F&B + Other Income)
- GOPAR - Gross Operating Profit per Available Room
- REVPAM - Conference and Events Revenue per available square meters
- REVPASH - Food and Beverage Revenue per Available Seat per Hours
- REVPAT - Spa Revenue per available treatment room